Friday, November 27, 2009

EME NEWS (NOV 27, 2009)

HEADLINES


MIKITENKO LATE WITHDRAWAL

NY MEET WITH NEW NAME

SEBRLE IN POTCH


OTHER NEWS


LONDON (GBR): Timesonline.co.uk is writing that interesting piece about disgraced sprinters Marion Jones and Tim Montgomery. Last year, Jones served six months in prison for perjury. The year before she married Barbados sprinter Obadele Thompson with whom she has had another child after the first one with Montgomery. Tim Montgomery says that their relationship is so torn that he has not seen their son for three years. „I wrote to Marion from prison,“ he says. „I said, ‚I know we‘ve been through a lot of things, I know we‘ve both done wrong things. And I wish you the best. But I can‘t figure out why I can‘t see my son. She never wrote back.“

REGENSBURG (GER): German club LG Telis Finanz Regensburg will have new star-member. It is Luxemburg´s 2006 European silver winner at 800 m David Fiegen with national record 1:44.83. The Luxemburg´s top athlete has been depleted by injuries since 2006 and achieved only two solid sub 1:47 times in 2008.

...AND MUCH MORE IF YOU ARE IN SUBSCRIBERS LIST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment