Tuesday, May 10, 2011

EME NEWS (MAY 10, 2011)

EME NEWS (MAY 10, 2011)


HEADLINES



FELIX, JETER, OLIVER, DIX


WORLD LEADING DECATHLON


ROBLES VS. TURNER IN HENGELO


TIRUNESH VS. LINET VS. VIVIAN




OTHER NEWS



LONDON (GBR): UK Athletics chairman Ed Warner has been appointed to the prestigious position as chairman of the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) Athletics Sport Technical Committee (STC), meaning he will play a leading role in the development of the sport beyond London 2012 to Rio 2016. It is some consolation for his embarrassing failure last month to get a seat on the ruling Council of European Athletics, leaving Britain without any representation at the top table of the sport in Europe for the first time in its history writes Insidethegames.

KINGSTON (JAM): Olympic and world 100 m gold medalist Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce is thinking about doubling at World Championships in Daegu. It was after her win on Saturday at Jamaica International Invitational with windy 22.10. She must not qualify for 100 m as title defender has wild card from IAAF. “It’s my first 200 of the season and it’s the fastest I have ever ran. I am feeling very good. I followed instructions. The field was very strong, and I decided I was going to run the first 100m very, very hard, and tell myself, catch me if you can, and I just ran and maintained my form,” added Fraser-Pryce for TrackAlerts even though her coach Stephen Francis is yet to decide if she will double in Daegu, it’s something she wants to do.

...AND MUCH MORE IF YOU ARE IN THE SUBSCRIBERS LIST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment