Friday, July 30, 2010

EME NEWS (JUL 30, 2010) MORNING SESSION

EME NEWS (JUL 30, 2010) MORNING SESSION

http://twitter.com/emenews


QUOTE OF THE SESSION

"Thanks especially to my physio who helped me to relax. I had to refocus on myself. It was she who told me that Barcelona would look in 2010 like it was in Gothenburg 2006. There, I won when my first child, Anthony, was four months. Here is Louise who is four months old," Yohan Diniz for French media.


RESULT OF THE SESSION

European leading 3:40:37 by Yohan Diniz in the 50 km walk, in tough competition which was ended by only 15 competitors out of 27.


SURPRISE OF THE SESSION

Israeli and Turkish female high jumpers advancing.

FAVORITES FALLS

High jump women saw Italian Antonietta Di Martino, Russian Irina Gordeyeva and Bulgarian 2006 medalist Venelina Veneva not qualifying. European indoor champion 2009 Eline Berings did not qualify in the 100 m hurdles heats. 100 m european leader Yelena Nevmerzhitskaya did not qualify also in the 200 m heats after the 100 m. A solid group of high quality walkers did not end the 50 km, among them Olympic winner 2008 Alex Schwazer and World champ 2009 Sergey Kirdyapkin.


...AND MUCH MORE IF YOU ARE IN THE SUBSCRIBERS LIST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment